Monday, April 16, 2012

Evaluation Three

What have you learned from audience feedback?



In order to receive some feedback of my video I published my music video on the social networking site facebook so that it was open for everyone to see and comment on. This would allow me to recognise any issues with the video which I would after need to change. I received some really good feedback and most people enjoyed my final movie however some said that the music that I chose was not to their preferred taste. After hearing back from over twenty people I have learned that perhaps I should of had more shots of her singing (even though a lot of people like that she wasn't singing much) and have more location shots.



After everyone had finished their music video we had a feedback lesson where we all watched each others videos and gave some constructive criticism to everyone in the class. We posted on the wiki which was made for all of the class to interact and talk about our work, this allowed us to keep a record of the feedback which we received. The feedback for my poster was to have a different font so I took this on board and changed my poster, the final piece that was created everyone thought was better and looked more realistic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment