Friday, November 11, 2011

Photoshop - phonebox



I followed a tutorial on how to produce this phone box on a pontoon tutorial. To produce the final image i had to cut several different images using different tools on photoshop to make sure it was as close and precise as possible i used eraser tools to make the outlines perfect which therefore made the final product look as sharp as possible. 


I used a tool to make sure that the sky that I had placed on top of the background on another layer blended well and also changed the opacity so that the colours could mix together too. 



This is after i added the pontoon where i had to create and blend the shadows into the water where i then placed the telephone box.



This is the original picture where i got the phone box from. I used the cropping tool to remove the telephone box which i then cut and placed onto the sea and sky background.


This is a screenshot of me moving the phone box onto the pontoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment