Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Photoshop - Book

   I used photoshop to produce a final image. Here are some shots of each step.

This is a shot of the book after i had removed the contents enabling me to insert the base which would be a grass carpet which i would then add things to.


This is the book with the grass as the base which i had to fit to the size of the book.  I have also added a road on the right hand side which i bent using a curve tool.


Here is a close up of the edge of the road which i would later on add some shadow on to make it look more like it is in the distance. I also had to make sure that it had a clean line so it didn't overlap the grass. 


Here i have added a street light to add to the picture. I had to add some shadows with a shading tool which would help make it look like there was sun in the sky. I would then have to do the rest of the shadows going in the same direction to create a sense of natural light coming through.


Here is the final piece. I added in some more trees and put shadows around them too. I also added my name in the bottom left corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment