Sunday, September 11, 2011

Calvin Harris - Feel So Close

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK87_vzi4Gg



This introducing shot not only shows us the setting being in between a rocky structure but it shows us the name of the song. I think this is a nice opening shot as it attracts you to read and watch. 



Here is a close up shot of Calvin Harris driving down the road. I like how the shot is cropped which means we can't see all of his face however its not too cropped that we can't see where he is




This shot also shows him in his car however its a view from behind. I like how the truck is central making it the focal point. I also like that i scenery is quite rustic and the slight tinge of green adds a frame to the truck.



I really like the different angle of this shot at the position of the figure. They have also used depth of field as the focus is on his/her hands and the rest of the setting isn't very clear. 



I like this depth of field shot as the focus is on the radio player however the figure thats out of focus is still a main focus of the shot.


This long shot is good as it shows the location and introduces the next part of the music video.


I really like how this camera shot is from behind and how the figure and close up objects are completely black however the landscape is in colour. I think the contrast works really well.


This shot is really nice as the colours are all quite dull however the odd bit of slight colour comes through. 


No comments:

Post a Comment